Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that enables me to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with my website so that I can improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
• I will collect and use any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain your consent or as required by law.
• I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• You can rest assured that your email address will not be used for anything other than communicating with you. It will not be sold, or otherwise distributed to any third party.
• As a customer you will be invited to join my mailing list to receive my occasional e-newsletter containing information I have written that I feel may be of benefit to you. I value your privacy, so if you ever wish to unsubscribe, then simply click the unsubscribe link which will be clearly highlighted within each e-newsletter. I never send unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) to any clients using their email address.
• My site uses a tool which collects information on the pages you visit and passes elements of this to search engines to assist them in indexing my site.
• I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
I will not disclose any personal information to third parties, except where required by law, without the express consent of the Data Subject. From January 2005 personal data may, in exceptional circumstances where the public interest outweighs the individual's rights to privacy, be released under the auspices of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.