AHD, HPD, DHP, SFBT(Hyp), SFBT Sup (Hyp) , MNCH (Acc.), AfSFH, CNHC Reg.
I am a qualified Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Supervisor with a Level 5 Diploma. I offer monthly group supervision sessions to other qualified hypnotherapists. You don't have to be a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist to attend my sessions; the type of supervision I offer is suitable for hypnotherapists from any modality.
What is supervision?
Supervision is a forum where you can review and reflect on your work in order to do it better. The ultimate aim of supervision is to enable you to provide a better service to your clients.
Talking about your casework (suitably anonymised to protect client confidentiality) enables you to reflect on your practice and is a form of experiential learning.
Supervision has many benefits
- It offers protection to your clients (by reviewing your cases)
- It offers you time and space to be reflective (providing insights for improvement)
- It helps you identify your strengths and areas that need improving
- It helps you learn from peers
- It alerts you to ethical and professional issues in your work
Why have supervision?:
- It’s a requirement of membership of most professional organisations and registration with the CNHC
- It helps you stay energised, enthused and focused
- Being a therapist can be a lonely occupation, and going to group supervision is a really sociable activity
- It’s enormously helpful and tremendous fun
- Monday 10 September, Sidmouth
- Monday 08 October, Sidmouth
- Monday 12 November, Sidmouth
- Monday 10 December, Sidmouth
Marketing support for therapists
Chances are you've become a therapist because you're passionate about helping people. Of course getting qualified is just the start. Now you'll be keen to help as many people as possible. But how exactly do you get yourself known?
So many talented, highly qualified therapists can't fulfil their dream of practising their therapy because they simply don't know how to go about promoting themselves. My Gloucestershire based colleague, Nicola Griffiths, and I noticed how many therapists were joining the therapy centres where we work, but they but failed to thrive because they lacked basic knowledge about marketing. In response we have developed a range of support material to help any therapist develop their practice.
Find out how we can help you:TMS WEBSITE