AHD, HPD, DHP, SFBT(Hyp), SFBT Sup (Hyp) , MNCH (Acc.), AfSFH, CNHC Reg.
I am a qualified Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Supervisor with a Level 5 Diploma. I offer regular group supervision sessions to other qualified hypnotherapists.
What is supervision?
Supervision is a forum where you can review and reflect on your work in order to do it better. The ultimate aim of supervision is to enable you to provide a better service to your clients.
Talking about your casework (suitably anonymised to protect client confidentiality) enables you to reflect on your practice and is a form of experiential learning.
Supervision has many benefits
- It offers protection to your clients (by reviewing your cases)
- It offers you time and space to be reflective (providing insights for improvement)
- It helps you identify your strengths and areas that need improving
- It helps you learn from peers
- It alerts you to ethical and professional issues in your work
Why have supervision?:
- It’s a requirement of membership of most professional organisations and registration with the CNHC
- It helps you stay energised, enthused and focused
- Being a therapist can be a lonely occupation, and going to group supervision is a really sociable activity
- It’s enormously helpful and tremendous fun
- Sunday 02 August, Exeter
- Sunday 11 October, Exeter
- Sunday 06 December, Exeter